MICE AND RATS
These pesky rodents are some of the most common to infest homes and businesses. Minor mice or rat problems can quickly escalate as these pests breed and adapt rapidly.
Mice and rats are easily confused because a young rat can bare a striking resemblance to a full-grown mouse. How can you tell which pest is present?
Identifying Mice and Rats
The best way to determine a pest problem is through the professional aid of a qualified technician. Northeast Pest Control can help you do just that with an on-site inspection. Here are some identifying factors of mice and rats that we see often:
- Small and round at about 2-3” Light brown to black
- Leave behind small droppings, pointed at both ends
- Gnaw and chew on furniture, plastic, and cardboard
- Produce dime-sized gnawed holes
- Small and stocky at about 4-6”
- Brown to blackish-brown
- Commonly mistaken for moles
- Can seriously damage lawns and gardens
- Leave shallow runways that crisscross
- Long body at 10-12” including tail
- Brown, gray, or black
- Nocturnal; seeing one during the day may signal a major infestation
- Leave capsule-shaped droppings
- Leave chew marks on food, power cords, and utility lines
- Long body at 16” including tail
- Love to climb
- Live in high buildings
- Leave capsule-shaped dropping and gnaw marks
Treat – Protect – Control
If our technician finds any form of pesky wildlife, we will create a personalized package just for your home and needs. We specialize in removing, treating, and pest proofing. From solving your current pest problem to helping prevent a future one, you’re in great hands with Carolina’s Way Pest Solutions.
YOU WANT MICE AND RATS TO STAY OUTSIDE.
So Do We.
Carolina’s Organic Pest Specialists
Structural Rodent Exclusion (SRE)
40 Years of Family
It’s Easy To Live
1. Call Us: We offer both phone and in-person evaluations to identify the best course of action to solve your pest problem.
2. Schedule Service: We strive for same day service or at your earliest convenience.
3. Live Pest Free: Our pest prevention plans give our customers the peace of mind that keeps pests out!
Carolina’s Way is wonderful…they have someone out as soon as possible to check the situation. They’re diligent, they’re reasonable. The people are friendly and they clean up. I can’t say enough good things about them.
Having a trusted service provider makes things so much easier. I know that they’re going to be there. I know that they are going to show when they are supposed to. I know that they are going to make sure they take care of the problem for me.
I was very impressed with the immediate response/ same day service yesterday, and Kevin was great! So happy were not hearing any more noises in the attic.